Rock out 4 Rescue Vendor Application
General Vendor Information
- All booth spaces are 10 X 10, outdoors, on grass or pavement
- Properly weighted down tents are recommended. Staking to the grass is permitted
- Limited electrical outlets provided on a first come, first serve basis
General Vendor Rules
- THE ONLY GENERATORS ALLOWED are Yamaha EF 2000 i S, Honda EU 1000 i, Honda EU 2000 I. Only federally approved fuel containers will be allowed on premises.
- Submit 3 representative photos of your booth or product to be used on Social Media for Marketing.
- ONLY the items described in your application will be permitted to be sold
- Payment by money order made payable to: Friends of Manatee County Animal Services
- Application and payments must be received by March 31, 2017. A $50 late fee will apply for any applications received after March 31, 2017 to April 7, 2017.
- No refunds will be given due to adverse weather
- Location: Manatee County Animal Services - 305 25th St W, Palmetto, FL
- Set up time: 8:00 a.m. Saturday, April 15, 2017 (ready for public by 10:00 a.m.)
- If you would like to set up the tent Friday night we can arrange this.
- Hours of Operation: Saturday 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Booth Fee: $125 per 10 x 10 space
- Deadline: March 31, 2017. $50 late fee for applications received after March 31, 2017
Any questions, please call Katie at (941) 224-7577, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org